WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a look around, and I've bought the three of these for £25. Since my first Swatch, I've just fallen in love and needed a new watch. My first was around £50 brand new, and I thought £25 for 3 was reasonable. No idea how they are, what they're called, or whether they are worth the price. All I know is that they work, and were just being sold as 'Swatch watches'. Your thoughts? Swatch watches - Imgur

·
Registered
466 Posts
First off, welcome to the forums! :biggrin:

You know, Swatch watches are nice. Congrats on the new purchases. Good news is if the crystals are scuffed, they can often be buffed out as they are plastic, as opposed to glass or crystal. ;)

And, if you research the company a bit, you'll come to learn that Swatch owns a lot of really big brand name watch companies. ;)

They are truly into watches of all types.

·
Super Moderator
15,645 Posts
Hello ameeso, and welcome to WTF.
I think you've got 3 nice Swiss watches for a bargain. I've always admired Swatch for allowing the common man to own a Swiss watch and even I've owned a couple (and may yet own another). They may never win awards for beauty, but there is such a variety of looks, one can be found for any mood or personality. Ther're cheap, Swiss, functional, Swiss, widely available, and they're Swiss!!! What more do you need out of a watch?

Hmmm...I wonder what's for sale at The Swamp today....:001_unsure:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello ameeso, and welcome to WTF.
I think you've got 3 nice Swiss watches for a bargain. I've always admired Swatch for allowing the common man to own a Swiss watch and even I've owned a couple (and may yet own another). They may never win awards for beauty, but there is such a variety of looks, one can be found for any mood or personality. Ther're cheap, Swiss, functional, Swiss, widely available, and they're Swiss!!! What more do you need out of a watch?

Hmmm...I wonder what's for sale at The Swamp today....:001_unsure:
I agree, really simple but effective watches. I guess it's a decent purchase then! Thanks for the warm welcome, and your replies dudes!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts