WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Many of you will know me for my love and collection of Omega's but I just had to (at some point) delve into the world of Rolex and yesterday I picked this up from my AD:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Magnificent!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Congrats,

That is fine specimen!!

Ok so I like the SD lots, lots:scared: I might need a new xmas present!! Last one I promise :sneaky2:.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Welcome to the club JPS!

The SD is always a spectacular watch to see. Everyone that sees it around here can't help but smile. :w00t:

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
Very Nice >>>>

The SD always a favorite. Congratulations on the new acquisition and wear it in good health. =) maverick

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hello, my name is Trainer.
I've been wanting an SD for quite a while, but I really want the solid links and improved clasp of the new GMT IIc. Besides, how many of these things, that my wife can't tell apart, one-from-the-other, can I own at one time?

At some point in time, if I have enough watches, I'll be able to realize that the time has come to quite acquiring watches.

Tempus Fugit,

Trainer

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
Already sent my congrats in our PM exchanges, but I cannot think of a better first Rolex! CONGRATS!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you to everyone for their kind remarks and congrats. A big shout out to Mr. JBHII who helped to shape my views into going down the Rolex route through his insightful reviews and wonderful pictures. Thank you John. I really do think this is only the beginning of my relationship with Rolex as the Daytona is on my wish-list too.

Kind regards

Jonathan

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
Alright Jonathan!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Congrats pal!

Glad to see the SD gracing the wrist. I'm sure you'll get as much enjoyment out of it as you do your PO's (maybe even more.... :w00t: :wink: :biggrin: ).

Enjoy!!!!! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey, congratulations JPS.

Wear it well.

I am so glad I went for the SD when I was looking.

Although I've only got one Rolex I think the SD is probably the best one to have (IMHO)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.