WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st the product packaging is a simple thin cardboard box with some tissue for protection and directions for the watch which were simple and easy to follow, I understand the need for eco packaging, but it doesn't inspire confidence in terms of protective packaging. The watch itself looks great, the rich tones of the rosewood grain are stunning. The band is a quarter inch thick so the watch does look beautiful but maybe a bit big for some people, I personally like it, I didn't need to remove any links so I can't speak to how hard or easy that is. The winding knob is a concern as it just seems fairly loose. Overall as far as day one is concerned I like it and it does feel very lightweight in terms of comfort.

Amazon.com: HopCentury Natural Wood Watch for Women and Men with Quartz Movement

Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Watch accessory

·
Super Moderator
15,933 Posts
It's a beauty! But for a total of only 46 bucks I think it's unrealistic to expect much in the way of really protective packaging.
Saying "The winding knob is a concern as it just seems fairly loose." is somewhat ambiguous. Do you mean it (the crown) wobbles from side-to-side, or just that it seems extra-easy to turn? It is very common for inexpensive watches (that have next to no water protection) to have crowns that feel loose.

At any rate, congratulations for finding a wooden watch that's not exorbitantly priced.

·
Super Moderator
15,933 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
From the link: "FEATURES Faux chronograph and side pushers add style without complicating the design; The three small dials and two press buttons on the side are decorative only (non-functioning)"

why a faux chronograph? why not put in a real chronograph or just a plain 3 hand movement..

·
Registered
652 Posts
From the link: "FEATURES Faux chronograph and side pushers add style without complicating the design; The three small dials and two press buttons on the side are decorative only (non-functioning)"

why a faux chronograph? why not put in a real chronograph or just a plain 3 hand movement..
The fake chronograph functions wood kill my interest. :lol:

Reactions: charlie48
1 - 14 of 14 Posts