WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, been away for a while....sorry, biz has been crazy with travel. With that said, most who know me know i have been anti invicta for quite a while......I am VERY tempted to buy either one of the SAIII Quartzes for $777 or A reserve Speedy MOP......GUYS AM I Crazy or are these actually very cool, quality pieces??? Am i fooling myself only to have a winding stem break off in my hands????? Sorry for being away sooo long...Im back!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I JUST PULLED THE TRIGGER ON Gunmetal/ White MOP after $30 coupon,,,,couldnt resist....now the wait....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah ericf, WHY? Why come to an Invicta forum with an anti-Invicta attitude in the first place?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah ericf, WHY? Why come to an Invicta forum with an anti-Invicta attitude in the first place?
I think you got it wrong, I come to forums to chat with friends I have met along the way not neccesarily only to talk about a brand...as for invicta, I have held off on them for a long time as i owned so many and many times had bad cust service issues. Basically waited until something came out that i HAD TO HAVE. This was the one. Not here to bad mouth them so dont get crazy just yet :):scared:

·
Registered
865 Posts
If I had the cash right now, I'd be all over one of those Reserve Speedway automatics. Hot looking watch and a great price. I definitely like the look better than the new ones. Invicta is messing with perfection when they tinker with the Reserve Speedway.

·
Registered
981 Posts
If I had the cash right now, I'd be all over one of those Reserve Speedway automatics. Hot looking watch and a great price. I definitely like the look better than the new ones. Invicta is messing with perfection when they tinker with the Reserve Speedway.
Yup if it ain't broke don't fix it. Well maybe curve the lugs a little bit more. Other than that leave it alone!!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Eric and welcome back.Hows the chase doing?The SA 111 are awesome I picked up
V7751 just before Christmas.Its now my favorite.

Hey Buddy, The Chases are still in my daily rotation!!! I actually had the chance to invite Marianne CHase to a party we threw in LA for a bunch of celebs etc for our new product my company released. She was alot of fun to hang out with!!

Looks like you have the speedy i just ordered!!

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
They're very handsome watches.
Can't suggest what to do.
I recently purchased a Reserve diver, which is very nice - despite my inner turmoil over the brand.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Eric I am not a quartz buyer but wanted to see what all the hype was.The Reserve Speedway was to be looked at then sent back.It turned out to be the only quartz watch
now in my top 7 rotation.You will definitely be pleased.As long as its a non return and new.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Eric I am not a quartz buyer but wanted to see what all the hype was.The Reserve Speedway was to be looked at then sent back.It turned out to be the only quartz watch
now in my top 7 rotation.You will definitely be pleased.As long as its a non return and new.
I like the disclaimer at the end....lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
Eric...is that you??? I'm in the same boat but I'm going to wait till the new SAIII 3 hand auto OTV in March comes around...they have very nice textured dials in silver and yellow and the yellow is a calm yellow..not in your face bright....My guess is that since the 3 hands are $899 I feel that they may be $699 since it's an OTV and they may want to sell a bunch ...JMHO. Go to Jim's myspace web page and you'll see what I'm talking about...mods...is it ok to say this?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Eric...is that you??? I'm in the same boat but I'm going to wait till the new SAIII 3 hand auto OTV in March comes around...they have very nice textured dials in silver and yellow and the yellow is a calm yellow..not in your face bright....My guess is that since the 3 hands are $899 I feel that they may be $699 since it's an OTV and they may want to sell a bunch ...JMHO. Go to Jim's myspace web page and you'll see what I'm talking about...mods...is it ok to say this?
Yep its me in the flesh!!! I was close to buying the SA3 quartz for $777 but cant bring myself to drop that kinda money on quartz. The speedy i have always loved and thought it would be the one to bring me back to invicta....at only $349 after coupon, I couldnt resist.

DOes the SA3 OTV have MOP dials or what? Sounds like if it were $699 and auto Id jump in!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yep its me in the flesh!!! I was close to buying the SA3 quartz for $777 but cant bring myself to drop that kinda money on quartz. The speedy i have always loved and thought it would be the one to bring me back to invicta....at only $349 after coupon, I couldnt resist.

DOes the SA3 OTV have MOP dials or what? Sounds like if it were $699 and auto Id jump in!

see your PM......Let me know what you think...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts