WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a killer deal on this and couldn't pass it up, should be here next week

OK, this one REALLY is the last.....well......

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
I know that I am planning to add a Hammie to my collection in 2008. I wonder if there are enough owners in WTF to consider a Hamilton forum?

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
I agree your are weak but, you are not alone :) Hammies are just impossible to resist...

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
@Grady, total cost $107
That really is a phenomenal price.

Here's something I've learned since I bought mine.

A lot of people don't know that Hamilton still exists as a modern brand and when you say you're wearing a Hamilton, you will encounter much awe and curiosity.

A man wearing an Omega the other night looked upon my Hammie with blatant and unmistakeble lust.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That really is a phenomenal price.

Here's something I've learned since I bought mine.

A lot of people don't know that Hamilton still exists as a modern brand and when you say you're wearing a Hamilton, you will encounter much awe and curiosity.

A man wearing an Omega the other night looked upon my Hammie with blatant and unmistakeble lust.
I can 100% absolutely positively guarantee you that my wife will look at it the complete opposite of that!:eek:hmy:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I can 100% absolutely positively guarantee you that my wife will look at it the complete opposite of that!
But, you can lay that favorite line women give their husbands when they've maxed out the credit cards on a single day of shopping:

"But, Honey, it was on sale. Look at all the money I saved!"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts