WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
28,291 Posts
Thanks Trey. We've battened down the hatches here in South Jersey and have loads of chocolate to improve our mood in case cabin fever sets in. Naturally I'll be wearing different watches over the course of my now-ruined-by-Sandy mini vacation to ease my pain of missed fishing opportunities.

·
Super Moderator
16,551 Posts
Thank you. Upstate New York is under a Severe Winds Alert (aka Loss of Electricity) until Tuesday evening.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Going to be an interesting couple of days up here. Nearly 7am. The news says Sandy will start to hit at around 8am.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Here in the sunny midwest we are glued to the news and wishing you the best.
I understand that the politicians are suspending their campaigns there so the storm ain't all bad. :laugh:

·
Registered
689 Posts
We are getting slammed in central Maryland right now and the worst isn't until overnight tonight and into tomorrow morning. Just discovered my roof is leaking too. Perfect timing. Put a bucket in the attic to catch the drops, will have to deal with it when the storm passes.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Winds are really kicking up now!! Not too much rain yet, but once it does we are going to be land locked here in my town. All roads leading here flood out.

Only a matter of time before our electric goes out. Be safe all!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
it has been pretty wild here in boston and surrounding area. in chatham earlier today the man eating great white sharks that have been hanging around for several months had to beat a retreat as the waves were about 40 feet at high tide--and another high tide is coming up soon. wearing my hager commando and just got in from outside and about to eat some chinese food. everyone has closed up shop except the local chinese take out. you gotta love em.

i am really feeling bad for ulack-- getting pummeled and the risk of polluted water flooding the state is only minutes away. yikes!

·
Banned
28,291 Posts
everyone has closed up shop except the local chinese take out. you gotta love em.
They might have small living quarters in the back of the store. :confused1:

i am really feeling bad for ulack-- getting pummeled and the risk of polluted water flooding the state is only minutes away. yikes!
Pfft, I'd bet the water would clean some of the pollution on land away. :T A new discovery on how to take care of Superfund sites!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.