WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Join the Crusade and Post your Grail watches here.

PHOTOS PLEASE. Beg, barrow or buy!

D7BF0-D15A-AAF8-85E4E96F737BBCF2.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
The rare and very beautiful LE US only Omega Seamaster Professional 300m Chronograph.

Anyone familiar with WUS will know these pics are Doxa600TDiver's

·
Registered
662 Posts
Here's one on my grail list....

-Ben

·
Banned
2,453 Posts
Boscoe,you reminded me about that 50 fathoms,( how could I forget?)I'm a dive watch nut and I think that is the ultimate diver bar none. That's certainly at the top of my grail list.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Well if i could have my way..i would get the duality by philippe dufour, but i think i would have better luck becoming a movie star..i always wanted to be on the silver screen

·
Registered
577 Posts
My also unattainable grail (unless someone is willing to gift me with ~$30K).

By A. Lange u. Söhne, the Lange1 Timezone...

:001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Before I got (too deep) into WISdom I always wanted a Breitling. When I seriously started looking into automatic watches my grail was the Breitling Chrono Avenger. During the last six months my grail has changed back and forth a bit between the Rolex SD and the Breitling Avenger Skyland. For some time now I have settled for the Skyland. I'll just have to save money for a couple more years to finance it, so I guess the definite grail remains unknown up until then. But for now, it's the Skyland with the gray dial. I'll probably get both the Pro II bracelet and the brown strap with it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
My Grail is the Breitling Super Avenger, I have been saving and waiting for the right color to come on to the AD Feldmar Watches In LA. I had the money saved and the phone call just came in. So now I own it, It will be a week old on Monday and it is everything I dreamed it would be. I feel satisfied now and do not have a need to purchase another watch. That is NOT a feeling I have ever had. I am curious how long it will last. It is an interesting feeling to save and wait and finally get that dream watch. I have been let down with so many purchases from watches that looked great on TV or ones that you have heard others have talk about and purchased them only to return them or to sell them on a forum. But there is something different here. And I love it:thumbup:
Here is my Grail.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Geesshhh, not one Invicta in the bunch!

I'm totally an Invictaphile so mine has to be the SAIII. You all know what that looks like so I won't bother posting a pic.

·
Registered
260 Posts
My also unattainable grail (unless someone is willing to gift me with ~$30K).

By A. Lange u. Söhne, the Lange1 Timezone...

:001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

That is a very nice watch, i got to try it on at wempe and was very much in awe.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Well once I finally decided which one WAS my grail....

I got to order it:biggrin:

a JLC Master RDM:drool:

So now I'm waiting for a "Grail" diver! Which I'm hoping will be released at Basel this year! You probably already know it's the much rumoured SMP to replace the 2254.50, having had the same treatment the "Bond" watch got.
If not then this one is on the cards.....

A 2230.50 "Non Americas Cup" :drool:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Breitling Top Time from "Thunderball"

No picture from me yet, because it would cease to be a Grail if I had it in hand!

The mid-1960s Breitling Top Time model similar to that worn by Sean Connery as James Bond in Thunderball. I believe this was the 2000 or 2002 reference (but would welcome corrections).

Anyone have images to share w/ me here?

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 97 Posts