WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, that really is one great watch. The more I see it, the more I love it?

How's it treating you? Are you still in love? I hope so, it is a beauty:thumbup1:

·
Registered
885 Posts
I love this one Scott. The only time it comes off my wrist is at night when I switch to the Night Train. My other watches are getting lonely.:biggrin: I switched it back over to the bracelet, and that was quite the chore. I need to get a few new shots and write a mini review in the next couple of days.:thumbup1:

·
Banned
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love this one Scott. The only time it comes off my wrist is at night when I switch to the Night Train. My other watches are getting lonely.:biggrin: I switched it back over to the bracelet, and that was quite the chore. I need to get a few new shots and write a mini review in the next couple of days.:thumbup1:
Thanx for the update James. I like your watch very much, and look forward to the review and pics. It is one of my favorite Ball watches.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Well, after a week a nearly continuous wear I must say I am quite impressed with my Engineer Master II Diver. At 42 mm this watch is the perfect size for my wrist. This is not a light watch by any means, but the weight is distributed nicely and rides perfectly on the wrist. The dial on the EM II is a thing to behold. Beautiful dial work and of course those tritium tubes that Ball does the right way. I love my Night Train , but the fit and finish on the EM II surpasses it in many measures. The case is nicely rounded with no harsh edges or sharp turns. The inner rotating bezel is smooth as butter, no need to say more. As for accuracy after almost a week the EM II is running an averaage of 2 seconds fast per day, well within COSC specs for a non COSC version. The only thing I have to say on the negative side about this watch is the arrangement of the day/date feature. It can be a bit awkward, but I am getting used to it. This one is definitely a keeper.

Now the pics, forgive my unworthy attempts. I need to work on the foto skilz.:laugh:

And on Di-Modell leather.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Good to hear about the accuracy James... I've got an EMII Diver on the way, and my only concern was the accuracy, with it not being COSC, but from everything I've read, it'll be fine, or easily regulated to be very accurate.

·
Banned
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good to hear about the accuracy James... I've got an EMII Diver on the way, and my only concern was the accuracy, with it not being COSC, but from everything I've read, it'll be fine, or easily regulated to be very accurate.

You should be great. My non COSC NightTrain arrived fast and after regulation it gains about 2-3 seconds a day on the wrist and 3-4 on the winder.

My non COSC Moonphase will gain 3 seconds in a week on the wrist right out of the box.

·
Banned
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those are cool pics James...thanx for sharing. I am glad the watch is a winner for you. It is a spectacular choice:thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts