WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...from Texas.

Amateur watch collector, repairer [battery replacer ;) ] and ebay seller.

I ran across a few watches in a junk shop this past week that I am having trouble identifying, so I think I will start a few other threads for some identification help.

Anyhow...good to be aboard...cheers!

·
Super Moderator
16,883 Posts
It's a tent in the middle of Davy Crockett National Forest!

No? Never mind.
Welcome aboard! After you get warmed up in your camera skills we'll be waiting.

·
Super Moderator
16,883 Posts
...including a flashlight forum I belong to...BLF.

I'll have to check that out! I wouldn't say I'm "into" flashlights- but there are about 20 of them in the house, kept in strategic places in case of power failures (we get one every 2 to three years). Only 2 or three are incandescent. The rest are LEDs that have either been purchased that way or converted with aftermarket LED bulbs. A few of those cheap "free" Harbor Freight Tools LED flashlights are also in the mix. My favorite is a tactical pocket-sized light with a 7-watt LED bulb. Quite effective for self-defense without the hassle of being sued for "an excessive use of force". I would have said my rechargeable 1.25 million-candlepower spotlight is my favorite, but that really doesn't qualify as a flashlight in the traditional sense.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.