WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI, I am new to the Forum and I hoping that I can benefit from the experience of other Oris watch owners. I have recently purchased a used 2002 Oris rectangular Complication model, which is relatively straight-forward to set and use (day, date, GMT time). What buffles me the most ..... is the Moon phase ... thinking that the designers should have found an easy way of how to set it up ( not winding the hour-hands to death ...).

I would appreciate any suggestions (detailed please !!!!) or other threads on the topic

Thanks

Stavros

·
Premium Member
6,208 Posts
Here's a link to the Oris Manuals

On page 15 & 16 are the instructions for setting the moonphase complication.
I suspect this may be the info you already have, and you're looking to see if anyone knows any shortcuts.
Best of luck - and how about posting some pics of the Oris here, we would certainly appreciate it :thumbup1:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Muttley , I had access to that version of the manual, which still remains kind of cryptic for me, ot to say the least not very clear !!!! In addition I realized that there must be developments in the Complication models since 2002. For example, the crown of my watch does not have 3 positions, not does it show a complete stop (ie the famous seconds hack...). I will post photos of the watch today.

·
Premium Member
6,208 Posts
I thought that might be the case... hopefully one of the members will be able to offer some help once they recognise a pic of your watch

1 - 4 of 4 Posts