WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Silly Question. I just bought the PAM297 GMT. On the back of the watch is N347/600. I am assuming that my watch is from the "N" series and that it's the 347th out of 600. So how does this watch differ from prior series and how truly limited is this watch? How many series do they plan for this watch?

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Silly Question. I just bought the PAM297 GMT. On the back of the watch is N347/600. I am assuming that my watch is from the "N" series and that it's the 347th out of 600. So how does this watch differ from prior series and how truly limited is this watch? How many series do they plan for this watch?
The only major difference is the bracelet which is the newer style bracelet compared to a K series for example. As for it been limited its a regular production piece, so for the N Series 600 will be made but the model has been out for a long time with many previous batches made

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another Silly question, so is the "N" series made for 2011 and then the "O" series for 2012? Or does Panerai make different series of the same watch in the same calendar year?

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Another Silly question, so is the "N" series made for 2011 and then the "O" series for 2012? Or does Panerai make different series of the same watch in the same calendar year?
Yes N is for 2011 O for 2012 and so on. They only make so much a series, The O series could be more or lesser than the N not really sure as to what factors are considered in doing these.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts