WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
I know Lumtec has developed the method their use but are the dials coated on-site or are they subcontracted out?
See post #3.
Seriously, I recall reading several posts from Chris describing some of the challenges of luming the hands, etc; so I'm sure that's one of the things they do in-house.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Sito, one of these days, your questions are going to get you into trouble. If you ever get followed by a guy with a ridiculously bright watch, you'll know you've gone too far.

Rumour has it that his gun uses MDV sights rather than tritium sights, but it doesn't make him any less deadly.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sito, one of these days, your questions are going to get you into trouble. If you ever get followed by a guy with a ridiculously bright watch, you'll know you've gone too far.

Rumour has it that his gun uses MDV sights rather than tritium sights, but it doesn't make him any less deadly.
meh. my gun also has MDV sights too :001_tt2:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Actually, Sito, the lume used by Lum Tec comes from a secret Luminescence mine found approximately 1500 feet below the surface of the earth, directly beneath Sector 7 (LT Hq), and is mined by an army of robots.

No joke.

OkeefenokeeJoe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.