WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's hear your horror stories!

I'm talking about physical horrors, nothing customer service related.

Mine has got to be when I came home from work one day to find that my dog Buddy, a jack-chi, had reached into my watchbox (which lives on my nightstand) and grabbed my Khaki Chrono, pulled it on to my bed, and chewed completely through the strap. Imagine my "OH SH*T" face the moment I walked into my room and saw pieces of strap everywhere, I had figured he had dragged the watch all over the house prior to this, but luckily it turned out he only destroyed the strap!

Let's hear yours!

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
I had a macaw crunch a watch right on my wrist.
Scary. Broke the crystal, munched the movement and put a dent in the case back.
Powerful birds!

·
Banned
2,511 Posts
I was removing a beer keg spear that had a broken metal gasket and the C02 pressure blew the spear and the watch that was on my wrist to smithereens.:scared:That was the end of my Timex Ironman.

When I was a wee lad,I was chipping some brush and a branch caught my glove and digital Casio and went though the wood chipped,again smithereens:cursing::001_tongue:

·
Banned
9,135 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Got an Elgin Sportsman for my 8th grade graduation. Playing baseball at a park I took it off and layed it on the bench....At the end of the game I walked off and left it....Hurts more now than it did then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts