WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since I just added the Khaki SWAT to my collection, that is not the watch that Samuel L. Jackson wore in that 2003 movie. He wore the Khaki Multitouch:

Pic from ewatches.com

·
Registered
45 Posts
Walked in to Sam's Club the other day...I had been watching a Hamilton Daredevil (from the movie Daredevil)dammed if thay had not marked it down to a irresistable price... It went home with me, great day after christmas...Pics when I find the time

·
Banned
5,421 Posts
Walked in to Sam's Club the other day...I had been watching a Hamilton Daredevil (from the movie Daredevil)dammed if thay had not marked it down to a irresistable price... It went home with me, great day after christmas...Pics when I find the time

Was it this one???

I had one and sold it.:crying:
Very nice and surprisingly heavy on the bracelet.

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Watchbear,

How nice to see you over here. For a guy who has so many vintage Invicta's, it makes sense for you to visit here too. Pix of your new Hamilton when you have a chance.

:thumbup1:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts