WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5,421 Posts
In the recent film I Am Legend Will Smith can be seen wearing the newest Hamilton the "Khaki Sunset" which gives the time of the sunset on the 15th of each month in selected world cities.
Not a complication I need but it apparently served his character well in the film.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
In the recent film I Am Legend Will Smith can be seen wearing the newest Hamilton the "Khaki Sunset" which gives the time of the sunset on the 15th of each month in selected world cities.
Not a complication I need but it apparently served his character well in the film.

Is Will Smith a vampire in that movie? :confused1:

·
Registered
979 Posts
I was wondering what watch Will Smith was wearing. It warms my heart.

I Am Legend. That's one of my favorite books of all time. Written by Richard Matheson, with whom I had the pleasure of meeting back in the '90s. I have a photo of me with him somewhere. Matheson wrote quite a few original Rod Serling Twilight Zone episodes, The Incredible Shrinking Man, Kolchak, The Night Stalker, Trilogy of Terror and Somewhere in Time.

I liked the movie, but the book was fantastic. This movie lost the whole core meaning of the story "I Am Legend."

The Vincent Price version "Last Man on Earth" is closest to the book. The Omega Man with Charlton Heston is just a groovy version.

I guess I'll have to pick up a Khaki Sunset now.

·
Banned
18,138 Posts
Hey Foggy

Many thanks for the lowdown on that. Interesting piece of information about the sunset complication.

Be seein' ya

ZIN

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am Legend was great! Incidentally, Will Smith wore two watches in the film. The Hamilton Sunset and a Swiss Army ST 4000. Unfortunately, he wears both of them inside the wrist (Like Charleton Heston did in the second movie adaptation of the book back in 1971) so we never get a good look at the Hamilton's dial.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Did Will Smith wear the silver dial or the black and silver dial? Check out Hamilton's website.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts