WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
I have lots of nice shots, but none of Invictas so, I'll refrain until my 4469, which is supposed to be in 12/31 due to the "super express" shipping option! I take some pretty good macro shots, well my camera does the shooting, I just hit the button.. haha.. when it arrives I'll pic you guys up. I hope you all enjoy!

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Very nice Larry, I will have to chat with you down the road about one of those Reserve Speedways. I just have to recover from the Christmas expenditures before I take the plunge. I think that is such a sporty looking watch!

·
Banned
2,453 Posts
Very nice Larry, I will have to chat with you down the road about one of those Reserve Speedways. I just have to recover from the Christmas expenditures before I take the plunge. I think that is such a sporty looking watch!
Thanks Don,this watch blows me away:w00t:,It's nice to have a quartz for a change and the fit and finish is flawless.The value is the best I've had out of my 18 Invictas.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Hey Auto remember that Jet Pilot we know of that took the photos from the cockpit
a couple thousand feet in the are.Those were some shots.Wish I could have shots like that.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Now auto, really. A law enforcement type driving down the road while taking a wrist shot!:D:D:D

And eating a dounut.:lol::lol::lol:
Us law enforcement types are multi tasking, multi talented public servants don'tcha know? That reminded me though that Auto is a brother "Hoosier" officer. And I see that Banned is retired law enforcement also.

I did take the "plunge" and ordered a Reserve Speedway just the other day. Delivery expected around Jan 4. Not much of a selection available out there right now... so I got the black IP with the black MOP dial and gunmetal bezel.

And with this post... I become a full member here at WTF. woohooo

Dave
Marshall County Sheriff''s Dept. (retired)
1975-2002

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Us law enforcement types are multi tasking, multi talented public servants don'tcha know? That reminded me though that Auto is a brother "Hoosier" officer. And I see that Banned is retired law enforcement also.

I did take the "plunge" and ordered a Reserve Speedway just the other day. Delivery expected around Jan 4. Not much of a selection available out there right now... so I got the black IP with the black MOP dial and gunmetal bezel.

And with this post... I become a full member here at WTF. woohooo

Dave
Marshall County Sheriff''s Dept. (retired)
1975-2002
Do you have a favorite doughnut shop and type where you live??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts