WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Brandon (HockeyBrand) has decided to retire from the Watch Talk Forums admin team as the co-moderator of the Ball forum. He's been a FANTASTIC co-moderator of the Ball forum, and he will be missed!

Please join me in thanking Brandon for all he's done for the Ball forum and Watch Talk Forums as a whole. I'm sure (or at least I hope!) he'll still be around now.

Brandon, THANKS for all you did and all the best pal! :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hi everyone,

Brandon (HockeyBrand) has decided to retire from the Watch Talk Forums admin team as the co-moderator of the Ball forum. He's been a FANTASTIC co-moderator of the Ball forum, and he will be missed!

Please join me in thanking Brandon for all he's done for the Ball forum and Watch Talk Forums as a whole. I'm sure (or at least I hope!) he'll still be around now.

Brandon, THANKS for all you did and all the best pal! :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:
I Double that!!!
Thank You! :thumbup1:
Mike

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Thanks Scott, thx Mike.

Truth be told. All my $$$ (resources, time, etc) , has shifted over to Cameras. I think it began last year when I traded my Breitling B1 for the Leica X1. Ever since then, I've been consumed with the other Forums on my Tapatalk (PhotoCamel and L-Camera). Taking Akademie Courses and shooting pics everyday of the family and my surroundings.

I'll do my best to contribute and post on the photography forums here!

Oh yea, and I spend hours watching YouTube Photo techniques, Camera and equipment reviews. :blush:

·
Premium Member
6,203 Posts
Thanks for your help Brandon - always a pleasure :thumbup1:.
BTW, I stumbled across PhotoCamel a while back and keep meaning to go back more often as it seemed like a great place for photography.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.