WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, the film "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" is premiered at the Carthay Circle Theater in Los Angeles...

·
Banned
18,140 Posts
And I still cannot find the Disney DVD of it for my Precious Godson.....:001_rolleyes:

Nor Fantasia either

Be well now pal

ZIN

·
Registered
646 Posts
And I still cannot find the Disney DVD of it for my Precious Godson.....:001_rolleyes:

Nor Fantasia either

Be well now pal

ZIN
Check ebay, my friend. I just saw them there, and the copy of Fantasia said to still be in the plastic wrap.

Ciao!

·
Banned
18,140 Posts
They've been going for megabucks too Mr Delta :001_rolleyes:

And to think that some 4 to 5 yrs ago I didn't buy it as I thought they'd be around for ever. Surely the folk at Disney know that there is a huge demand for these titles.

Hope you're keeping well my friend and have a good weekend and a Very Merry Christmas with your family

ZIN

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
The sad fact is that there are hundreds, if not thousands, of titles that have not been transferred to DVD, including many small, independent films that are masterpieces, such as "My Dinner with Andre" and "Wrestling Ernest Hemingway."

Check Amazon, as I have found some excellent deals on movies I never thought I'd see again, although I have had to settle for VHS.

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
Disney is funny with DVDs; but, in a sense, it is marketing genius. They "retire" DVDs after a certain period of time, then place them in a vault for "x" amount of years. After mega-demand, new generations, etc., they "release" them to the public for a short time, and then demand and frenzy start over again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts