WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum, a hey and hello to all the users out there. Thanks for all the great info I've found so far.

I'm looking to invest in my first real watch. Only main requirement is that the display can distinguish high and low tide.

This may seem odd, but my business is tied to the tides. I've used consumer / kid style watches from FreeStyle or RipCurl, but they don't cut it in the office.

Budget is up to $15K.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was quick. Like I said, its guru land in here.

Its going to be a long search for me, so keep them coming. Corum is a brand I'd like to examine a little further.

Serious dearth of watches out there that both fit the part [ tides ] and look decent enough to wear about town.

I like the style of the new RITMO 'Indycar' Series, something similar with the Tide function would make we run out the door to get one!

Others?

·
Banned
9,122 Posts
First off, welcome to WTF!!!! If you are looking digital, Origo has some watches that are sold in various stores. Do a search on Origo hunting and fishing watches. Casio also sells them, and one such model is the Casio W753-1AV. By going to the company's main site, or doing a search, you can see if these watches are what you are seeking or desire. Hope this helps.

:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.