WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not very tech savvy so at this time no pics.
What I own,

1) Invicta Russian diver all titanium skeleton with Eta 6498
2) Invicta SAN3 Silver Carbon dial SW200
3) Invicta Sea Hunter MOP black prop SW200

Others

1) Xezo Air Commando black dial Eta 2893
2) Denissov Barracuda chrono white dial Poljot 31681
3) Denissov Vodolaz black dial Poljot 3103
4) Android Powerjet Grey dial Miyota 9100

My most precious is the Russian Navy Fusee Chronometer Clock( unbelievable)

·
Super Moderator
16,568 Posts
Hello Aquaaiea (thank God I don't have to actually pronounce that!) and welcome to WTF.

You don't need to be teach-savvy....just use the mouse...or touch pad...And a camera...Digital. Here's a little tutorial we have, if it'll help.
http://www.watchtalkforums.info/forums/faqs-guidelines-rules/22841.htm

Anyway, feel free to snoop around, get to know where things are. Go over our rules and Regulations; it's short and helps remove problems later on like what you can and shouldn't say here and what's expected as far as behavior is concerned. But the number one rule is be yourself and have a little fun. Get to know us. Hopefully, we'll get to know you.

·
Super Moderator
16,568 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx guys for the warm welcome, as you can see I like my mechanicals but unfortunately Invicta is showcasing less and less of and more quartz. I'll keep looking at the prices that are resonable. My ultimate goal is to some day get my hands on the SAN I Valjoux movement with all titanium case and bracelet, I've never seen a more beautiful watch ever!

·
Super Moderator
16,568 Posts
...as you can see I like my mechanicals but unfortunately Invicta is showcasing less and less of and more quartz.
Probably just as well. It's not exactly a brand known for being problem-free.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.