WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Hi From Virginia

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  reddevilbr 
#1 ·
Hello new watch collectors. I am new as well and I'm hoping to get some good info here, as well as offer some. Have already posted several threads and pictures in the Invicta forum, most of my collection is Invicta. I also have a Swiss Legend and a Casio. I am one of those poor watch collectors :crying: so I look for the great deals on new watches. Any ideas and suggestions are greatly appreicated. I hope everyone has a happy healthy new year!!!

#3 ·
Not at all, but I do appreciate the attention This is the 3rd forum I've joined but the first I have enjoyed. Seems like some good people here who don't look down on new collectors or watches that don't cost 4 figures. Thanks and I hope you have a GREAT holiday season. (as I wish for everyone here)

#5 ·
Hi Monty. Your the first I've seen in my area. I do most of my shopping online, not a big watch budget (just big expectations). The discount watch sites make it easier to build my collection until I can score something more substantial.

#8 ·
I have invictas also there is nothing wrong with only cheaper watch. I was a member of watch u seek and they are real bad and the look down on anybody with out a really expensive collections. but that is not what watch collecting is about its about having fun and what you like no matter what it might cost.

#9 ·
Couldn't have said it better myself Watchkiller!! These guys will talk about any watch, not like the other forums which laughed when I even mentioned Invicta or (GOD FORBID) Swiss Legend. My experience (brief as it is) has told me I don't have to spend $20,000 to get something I like. So far, I'm happy with all my choices.

#13 ·
I'm a big fan of Invicta (for now) but even I wouldn't put Rolex and Invicta in the same sentence. Not even in the same galaxy when it comes to quality (and price). But in the end, they both do the same thing. And if your watch is under your shirt cuff, the only one who knows is you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.