WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Greatest Acheivement To Date

Wing -

I believe this may be your greatest acheivement to date (and you've had many great achievements over the years:). One of the reasons I collect Androids is because Android doesn't immitate other watch brands. Android watches are unique in their design and craftmenship, make a bold statement and utilize the finest materials available all, at an affordable price. The new Hercules is a perfect example of what I speak of. You're not affraid to take risks in what is obviously an already over-crowded market. You are LEADING not following the rest of the pack Wing! Congratuations on what is sure to be a HUGE sucess with the new Hercules! I'm in for the Black and Purple executions! :001_tt1:

Much continued sucess,

Frank - NY

·
Registered
59 Posts
Agree with you Frank, This definitely is awesome im coming back to the watch collecting and by far the only watches i have bought are Androids and "Hercules" is going to be part of the insanely fast growng collection of Androids i have at less one "Hercules" is coming home!

Congrats Mr. Wing please keep like this!

·
Registered
59 Posts
i agree with you Mr. Wing seems to really care his watch desings! i was going to put my cents in invicta but after some videos at youtube (Specifically Tourbillon HD video review) and some pics at the board i changed mind and went all Android with an occasional Renato, I will def get and Hercules!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.