WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would value some advice as my Patek 4910/10A has been stolen, I have reported it to the police etc but I have tried to somehow register it as stolen with Phillipe Patek but there doesn’t seem to be a way to do this, unless I keep getting the wrong department, does anyone have any advice how I could register it as stolen and where are the best places to do this, I know I probably won’t see it again but I would like to give myself the best chance as it has great sentimental value.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes you're correct but the previous answer didn't get me anywhere, and I am still in hope that there must be different places to register a watch of value as they can get sold on & occasionally fall into someone's hands who might check if it's stolen etc.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Do you have any photos of the watch, is there a serial number, any identifiable features that you can prove it's your watch if someone found it. If you posted a picture on this thread and a serial number and someone bought it and knew it was stolen and had sentimental value to you they most likely would sell it back to you or just give you the watch, there still is a lot of good people left in this world.

·
Super Moderator
15,826 Posts
A question to Google about theft services showed this: The Watch Register

(There could be others available, IDK. It's your job to be creative and look.) And if you've already tried this service, I don't see what else we can do to help. You really should have had this conversation with your insurance agent 3 years ago.

Reactions: mikeyt_53
1 - 5 of 5 Posts