WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

The bezel insert for my 3440 recently fell off and sunk 30m while snorkling here in Aus. :sad: Wish i could have gone after it... but i ain't that fit! :crying:

Does anyone know where i can get a replacement? Would a bezel insert from another particular model suit? I've done a general internet search and looked on ebay a few times with no luck...

Would Invicta even make these anymore? If contacting Invicta is the best option, whats the best number/email to contact them on?

Any help appreciated,

Brendan

·
Registered
85 Posts
You didn't get it wet did you? Just kidding of course. Invicta is probably your only chance of getting a replacement bezel insert. If you search the forum for invicta customer service contact info, you will find the phone number you need. It is a US number so you will have to stay up late to get them during normal business hours.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Inivicta contact info is a follows:
Invicta Watch U.S.A.
1 Invicta Way (3069 Taft St)
Hollywood, FL 33021
P:954.921.2444 800.327.7682
F:954.921.4222 954.921.2508
E-mail: [email protected]

You can also email Rebecca Baitz who is in charge of Customer Service at [email protected] or her assistant Mildred Ibarra at [email protected]. Both are very helpful, however I have had great experiences dealing with Millie so she is my go to girl at Invicta. Good luck and keep us posted as to how you make out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info guys much appreciated... i almost forgot i posted this, i've gotten used to wearing it without a bezel and still get compliments lol

I'll fire an email off and let you know how i go...

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts