WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my Ocean Ghost III and the bezel is not tight against the case, when I push down on the 12, 9 and 6 o clockl it makes a clicking sound. Can anyone help. I'm thinking about sending it back, but I do love the movt.

TX and S/F,

Henry

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome!

I am sure you will get some well experienced advice in this thread so keep checking back. I just wanted to say,
Welcome to the WTF!:thumbup:
Now I will leave your question to those that are much more knowledgeable than me.:confused1:

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Welcome to the Original Invicta Forum. I'm sorry I can't help you out, I have the same watch in 2 different models but I have never had an issue with the bezel. I would be careful as they bend fairly easily.

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
3 choices, Henry.. . ask for an exchange, keep the watch and send it to Invicta for repair, or return it and look for another watch.

If it was me, I would exchange it OR return it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks'

Thank you everyone for your response. Hey Rusty have you been talking to my wife, she said I should send it back do to the fact that I already have too many watches.

Any Idea what too many constitutes?

S/F

Henry

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Thank you everyone for your response. Hey Rusty have you been talking to my wife, she said I should send it back do to the fact that I already have too many watches.

S/F

Henry
That is easy! A good example would be, if UPS or some other service delivered a watch to you home the day after you died, that would be one too many.:lol:

As long as you are alive, you can not have, too many!:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
timebender:

I'll pass your words of widom to the little lady, and then she will put you on the prayer chain at church along with me!

My name is henry and i'm a watchoholic!

·
Banned
5,792 Posts

S/F

Henry
:D:D Henry, you probably should visit our new WTF forum. . . Marriage Counseling and Time Pieces. . .:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
:D:D Henry, you probably should visit our new WTF forum. . . Marriage Counseling and Time Pieces. . .:D

On a serious note, I am obsessing on this watch, the bezel clicks when I push down on it, but how often does one push down on the bezel? I e-mailed Invicta and asked them if the bezel will be a problem. I will post their response. I do love the movement and the black is outstanding, not mention that I have always wanted a quality watch with a meteorite dial.

TX for hearing me out.

S/F

Henry

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I have had a few watches where the bezel was not tight against the case. Over time and with use, the bezel seemed to perform fine. The new watch really has not had exposure to the elements, and once a little grime gets under it(the bezel), it will feel a little more sticky and less fluid.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts