WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to see if anyone could assist me with I problem I'm having. I've been trying to sell a Bernhardt Chronograph watch online, but it has been very challenging. I really need to get rid of it because I have no use for it, its a quality watch though. I've posted in sales forums and even ebay. Any help or tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan

·
Banned
28,290 Posts
I just saw your listing. I can tell you why it hasn't moved to a new home although you might not want to hear it.

1) Your pictures are too small.
2) Your asking price is too high.
3) Your watch is quartz.

Pre-owned watches rarely fetch more than half the selling price - and that the actual selling price, not list retail. Regardless of it looking and being practically new, it's still used. And nobody wants to buy something from a person new to the forum who has no established history with pictures that barely show it's a watch. Lastly, quartz has a much more limited audience than mechanical and even less value retention.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.