WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow members,
Could you help me pick between these two. I luv both of them. Just need to hear what others
have to say about these two before buying.
1) Perrelet Seacraft Diver- Blue Dial
2) Oris Diver.
Thanks in advance.............

·
Premium Member
2,632 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Both nice, but I'd go for the Oris. With that said, I've never seen the Perrelet in the flesh, which can often change ones opinion.

Based on just the picture and for lack of a better way to say it, the Perrelet looks a bit too "generic dive watch" to me.

·
Banned
778 Posts
Perrelet.

It's more vibrant and I prefer the date next to the 3 o'clock marker as opposed to the Oris which has the date window obscuring the 6 o'clock marker.

I also prefer Perrelet as a brand when compared to Oris.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone for the help. Cheers.
At the moment I'm going for the Perrelet because I prefer the soprod A10 mov't over the Oris sw200.:cool1:

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Um, didn't you actually go for that Oris? You have it in black & red, right?
Yes, I did go for an Oris. Mine is similar, but in addition to being black & red, it is also titanium instead of stainless steel and has a 1000m depth rating instead of 300m. I'm a very satisfied Oris owner, so it's hard not so steer people in that direction.

Don't let the 44mm size of the Oris scare you away, Dennis. The Oris TT1 divers wear a lot smaller than their stated size would suggest since they only measure 44mm at the base, but the diameter at the outside of the bezel is closer to 40mm.

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
Thanks everyone for the help. Cheers.
At the moment I'm going for the Perrelet because I prefer the soprod A10 mov't over the Oris sw200.:cool1:
Are you going to buy it on the grey market?

·
Premium Member
2,632 Posts
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.