WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI GUYS, FIRST I ORDERED THE WHITE MOP AUSSIE, AND I FELL IN :001_wub: :001_wub: WITH IT, AND THEN I ORDERED THE BLACK MOP ONE AND NOW I OWN BOTH.

A FRIEND WANTS ME TO SELL ONE TO HIM, SO I HAVE TO DECIDE WHICH ONE IS STAYING WITH ME...

I LOVE THE WHITE CUZ IS GORGEOUS AND VERY ELEGANT, MY WIFE LOVES IT.
BUT THERE IS THE BLACK, SPORTY YET BEAUTIFUL TOO, THE BLACK MOP IS HANDSOME TOO BUT NOT AS ELEGANT, BUT THE IMPORTANT POINT IS THE BLACK IS MUCH MORE EASIER TO READ, SOMETIMES THE WHITE IS IMPOSSIBLE TO READ AS YOU CAN SEE ON THE PIC.

SO I'M MORE IN THE BLACK SIDE CUZ THIS WILL BE MY DAILY WATCH.

SO MY FRIENDS, HELP ME DECIDE.

BLACK OR WHITE?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Either or. OR just both...:huh:

·
Registered
224 Posts
My advice mirrors many here. Please tell your friend to order his own. Asking an Invicta collector to decide between his children? It's a sin !!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have to agree, I would hug my watches tightly and tell him very politely to GO GET YOUR OWN!!!!! With that said, I'm a sucker for the black MOP

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I like the black as well. The contrast between the dial and the hands makes it much easier to read the time. Do you ever have difficulty seeing the time on the white dial? I have a couple Invictas that have little or no contrast between the dial and the hands making it hard to see the hands in well lit areas.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dude, there is only one sensible answer here. You asked your wife and she gave you her opinion. A wise man will listen to her. Demonstrating that her opinion is important to you (whether it truly is or not) will score you major points.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wow guys i really dont know what to dooo!
i like both.

the white is elegant, handsome and the mop shines a lot.
the black is sporty, easy to read and beautifull too.

·
Registered
161 Posts
wow guys i really dont know what to dooo!
i like both.

the white is elegant, handsome and the mop shines a lot.
the black is sporty, easy to read and beautifull too.
Well then my friend, I think you have your answer.....KEEP THEM BOTH!!!:001_smile:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Friends don't ask friends to sell them their beloved watch-toys.:cursing:

I strongly side with the majority here: Direct him to the appropriate SNBC website, let him "do his own thing" and YOU just go on enjoying your beautiful matched pair of Aussies!!!:thumbup:

NAYTH

1 - 17 of 17 Posts