WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new to the forum and want to buy an Invicta 9937, but I also see the 4469. I have a few questions. Is there a photo that shows both models side by side? I found a 9937 , but it has the scalloped bezel, can the bezel be changed to the coin edged bezel? Should I try to find a 25 jewel or 26 jewel model? I just want to make sure I make the right decision, any feed back would be appreciated. What are your opinions of the 2 watches.
Thanks
Randy:001_smile:

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Hi Full Metal Jacket and welcome to the Original Invicta Forum.

Here is what I know. . . finding a new 9937 will be a challenge right now and one with an ETA 25 jewel movement will be next to impossible since production switched to the 26 jewel SW200 about a year ago.

You can check with our forum sponsors to see if they can find one for you and how much it would be.

I would suggest looking at the new size Swiss Pro Diver at 43mm. Please visit the Invicta website (www.invictawatch.com) to see pix and descriptions of the current catalogs.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have both ...i like the 4469 better..... mine are both 26 jewel

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What in particular do you like better about the 4469? do you have any pictures of both side by side? How much different are the two watches in size?
Thanks
Randy

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Here is a pic of the 4467 with the SW200 movement and the coin edge bezel from one of our sponsors, Triton's Treasures:

It is 43 mm vs 40 mm for the 9937. It is also Swiss made I believe and is the new version of the 9937.

Here is a pic of the 9937:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Full Metal Jacket:
I have the 9937 with the coin edge and it is without a doubt my favorite watch and the movement is outstanding in my opinion. I would like it even more if it were a 43mm instead of the 40mm that I own, but for the 300.00 that I paid for it at the time i am pleased. I'm not familiar with the 4469.
You would't happen to be a former Marine by any chance?

S/F Henry

·
Registered
111 Posts
I also have a 9937 and agree with Henry that it is my favorite watch. My second favorite is the 9938 which is the same watch in blue two tone.
My wrist is small so the 40MM fits great. The 43MM was an OK fit, but for daily comfort the 40MM was more comfortable.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all of your patience, This Invicta watch stuff is addictive!!. I finally decided that I want a 9937 with the ETA 25 jewel movement and a coin edge bezel. The only problem with this is that they are IMPOSSIBLE to find in this configuration. So, I did finally track down a 9937 with ETA 25 jewel movement but a scalloped bezel. It should be here by Monday at the latest. Now I just need to find a coin edged bezel and make the swap. If anyone has a lead on the bezel ,let me know. henrysanchez, I'm not a Marine, just a fan of fire power.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts