WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
Bulova green & Accutron SS & Gold.jpg Green Bulova # 2.jpg I wanted to ask about my Green metal flake dial Bulova made in 1970 has SWISS under the 6 but can not be seen in this photo. Did this model have a name and did bulova make medal flake dails in any other color
s around this year. Thanks Will
I would really like to know more but this watch, Reason for editing this post... The thing that has me wondering is that I was trying to find more info on thiswatch is because when I whent to do some research my same watch turned up on buygoldusa.com in their estate jewery section in a photo line up with some high end watches and it was the only Bulova there. The watch is plate so they would not want it for the gold.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Doesn't look like anything I've seen before but my limited knowledge is limited even more to Accutrons. What kind of movement does it have in it ?

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
SAM2 seems to come up with information about non Accutron watches sometimes so maybe he'll come along.
There's another forum called mybulova.com in which they deal more with non Accutron Bulovas and there might be some help there.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
A similar watch with a black dial was listed on eBay (Item number: 190644683767) last week but unfortunately, no details were given that would help identify your watch. The jeweled crown suggests one of the designer collections.
Is that a Duchess band?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts