WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
28,291 Posts
I needed the Google to tell me she's a former Dallas Cowboy's cheerleader and contestant on The Bachelor.

I didn't need the Google to tell me she's a cutie! If she lost on that show, I can't imagine the woman that won. The guy picking must have been totally nuts - or she is. :laugh:

Okay, on to the purpose of this thread: the watch. Looks like a Breitling (maybe a Montbrillant or Bentley), but in one picture is appears to have one of those fake tourbillon / open heart displays at 6:00.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Ah, I didn't know Breitling made a tourbillon like that! When I scanned through pics on a google search, all I saw were cheap replicas with open hearts.:blush:
The bezel looks a bit different, but that could be a model variation, or even an option, as I see the Bentley line has several configurations possible.

I think you've solved it! :thumbup:

·
Banned
28,291 Posts
Looks like we cracked the case! Thanks everyone.

(Expensive watch, huh?)
Well, I think we did - but not the expensive authentic answer. The watch in the pics is stainless - I don't think Breitling made that tourbillon in anything but precious metal. Also, the support bar on the real watch is angled down, like hands would at 4:40. The bar appears to be straight across 3 to 9 on the watch Tye Strickland is wearing, which is a dead giveaway of a fake.

·
Registered
520 Posts
The Mulliner Tourbillon is offered in platinum, yellow, rose, or white gold... so it could be in platinum or white gold. I can't see if the bar is straight or not, from those pictures. Guess it's still "up in the air" on authenticity.

·
Registered
174 Posts
But...

Production of these tourbillons is extremely limited (24 a year). Not sure what his financial situation or status is exactly, but if its real he's either a pretty big deal or at least spends money like he is.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Well, I think we did - but not the expensive authentic answer. The watch in the pics is stainless - I don't think Breitling made that tourbillon in anything but precious metal. Also, the support bar on the real watch is angled down, like hands would at 4:40. The bar appears to be straight across 3 to 9 on the watch Tye Strickland is wearing, which is a dead giveaway of a fake.
I'm seeing this in the first picture as well. Unfortunate...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.