WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Does sorta remind me of a Monster. But if you want the Monster I think it would be much cheaper to get it. That's got a ETA 2824-2 looks like and I am pretty sure you can get a monster much, much, much, cheaper. Unless you are showing this watch for opinions only if so....looks IMO ok but not my style. Whats the Price Point on it?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome to the forum. That is a nice looking Croton. Keep in mind, the Monster is'nt really a Monster by todays standards. I'm sure that Croton is much larger. The Seiko in my opinion wears like a 40mm.

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Hi and welcome.
Croton makes nice watches with a lifetime warranty. They're aggressively priced, too.
If you like it, go for it - and have no fear. Croton is a solid brand.
Personally, I like the look of the watch you posted. But that's a matter of taste.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!:thumbup1:

If you decide to go with it remember the lifetime warranty is only good if you buy from and AD. If not, it is grey market and you have no warranty.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Those can be had for near $200 and I'd say snag it if it calls to you. It is a true 2824, sapphire, 200m, 46mm. Just never dug the design but for who it does, it's a smokin deal! And the Seiko monster... owned and sold one as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts