WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, iam am new to this forum and would anyone know what the model # of the larger version of the coin bezel pro diver is in a two tone ss and gold plating so similiar to the 8926 i own just in 47mm i believe and two toned any info where i can buy this model would thanks again

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm not 100% (only about 97%), but I believe you have the largest at 47mm and that's probably the Grand Diver. The Pro Divers are typically 38mm - 43mm

·
Registered
17 Posts
One of my favorite watches is my F0066. I really wanted the seiko movement and it had to cover my wrist but I didnt want it to be too bulky. I love the fact that it has the flame fushion too. Absolutely perfect in my opinion and has the coin bezel. 47mm and I got it on the 'Bay for cheap too and it was in execellent condition. P1040007.jpg P1040013.jpg P1040009.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Its basically a Pro Diver in the Grand Diver size. I love the Grand Diver but could not get past the use of four helmets on the darn thing...............

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the info so far everyone i guess you could no longer get this model cause i have bin looking all over the net and cant find it anywhere does anyone know if they still make it or if it could be purchesed anymore or if anyone has a nice condition one they want to sell thanks

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Sorry I couldn't find it at the forum sponsor, Discount Watch store website. They have a similar looking chrono quartz though if your interested. I would just keep looking. Its bound to turn up somewhere, soemtime.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts