WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMG_0128.jpg

I recently purchased a Longines model L2.693.4.78.3 at an authorized Longines retailer

I became concerned after watching Longines unboxing videos because others received more in their boxes than I did.

In the picture above you can see that I received the large white Longines box, containing the blue box and the watch, the instruction manual, and the international warranty.

In the unboxing videos I noticed that someone received a small tag that was attached to their watch upon unboxing. I have seen that others received another card that read "certificate of authenticity". On top of that, in the video, the instruction manual came in some sort of leather case. I did not receive these items.

Are there only certain models that come with these? Did the retailer rip me off?

I bought the watch at Bob Thompson Jewellers in Ottawa. I plan to call tomorrow.

Please comment if you know what I should have got, and if you think it is important that I ask for these items!

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
The dealer might have misplaced those items. Wouldn't be the first time. If you bought from an AD your watch is probably authentic, but you can e-mail Longines with any question you might have.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts