WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Hey John,

Congrats on a classic reference!:thumbup1: I'm a big fan of the Submariner. Welcome and please post a photo when you can.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
Hi John - welcome to WTF and the Rolex Forum! :biggrin:

How long have you had your Sub? Any photos to share? :drool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi and thanks for the welcome, very recently aquired my sub, i'm not yet able to post pics (camera), but promise them to be forthcoming! Mine is a Z series (no COSC rating) and i'm in love with it, funny side note, i attended my girlfriends family get-together this weekend, and noticed her cousin wearing a late 1960's GMT, Said he had been asking his grandfather for it for years, his grandfather finally gave it to him several years ago, he had it serviced with a new dial, crystal and bezel insert (changed it from pepsi to all black) a very beautiful watch indeed! Long story short, I emailed him your website!

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
Hi and thanks for the welcome, very recently aquired my sub, i'm not yet able to post pics (camera), but promise them to be forthcoming! Mine is a Z series (no COSC rating) and i'm in love with it, funny side note, i attended my girlfriends family get-together this weekend, and noticed her cousin wearing a late 1960's GMT, Said he had been asking his grandfather for it for years, his grandfather finally gave it to him several years ago, he had it serviced with a new dial, crystal and bezel insert (changed it from pepsi to all black) a very beautiful watch indeed! Long story short, I emailed him your website!
Thanks much John and contrats on the new watch! As the non-COSC versions have been discontinued, you might well have a collector's item there! :thumbup1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts