WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there everyone!

I hope you are all well & looking forward to the weekend?...

I wanted to introduce myself to the group & ask politely if there are objections or such regarding posting my video's on the forum?

I review mainly budget-level watches & occasionally do some opinion pieces & am keen to grow my channel with the community. As part of this, I wanted to "expose myself" ...ahem!! ..a little more....

Appreciating that I am new to the group, I didn't want to ruin my welcome by posting links if it's not appropriate.

As an aside & with a view to providing content that you want to see, please do let me know if you have any ideas on topics for video's that I could create for your enjoyment.

As a small gift, I have attached some pics of watches that I have reviewed recently...hope you like them?

As always, the kindest of regards,

Alistair

Born in Nottingham UK & Living in Sydney, Australia - Robin Hood, Brian Clough & of course the Mighty Reds, Nottingham Forest!

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,389 Posts
Thanks for asking first cuz we do appreciate it! Probably the best way to answer your question is to post the Forum rule that speaks specifically to your situation;

• 7. RULES FOR: LINKING TO BLOGS/EXTERNAL REVIEWS.
  • Linking to a purely hobby website or blog is permitted, assuming the intent for posting the link is not to self-promote the site and drive traffic to that site. If you have a review or story to share, you should post the review directly on WTF as this greatly enhanced the WTF memberships experience. If the review is abnormally long and/or has a large amount of photo’s, you may post a portion of the review and some pictures on WTF then post a link for the complete review, assuming the linked site is not deemed commercial nor contains any sales content. *Commercial and sales content includes Link Page to other commercial websites, reviews with “click-back” links to sites like Amazon for reviewers to purchase the product, sales pages of items for sale, or any other item the WTF Admin team deems to be ‘revenue generating’.
  • Links or website names in member signatures. In general, links to personal hobby websites or blogs in member signatures are OK. The linked site must be a Non-Commercial hobby-only website. If any commercial, revenue generating or sales content is listed anywhere on the linked site, then the link is not permitted. This includes a Link Page to other commercial websites, reviews with “click-back” links to sites like Amazon for reviewers to purchase the product, sales pages of items for sale, or any other item the WTF Admin team deems to be ‘revenue generating’. Any signatures with links to these types of pages are prohibited.
    These rules above also include embedding a link in a photo as a "watermark" or making the photo a clickable link.
    These rules on links and non-sponsor discussions is across all WTF. This includes all forums and the Private Messaging system.
As long as you abide by the above terms, I'm sure the members will be happy to view your watch reviews.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts