WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, i want to purchase a new watch there are so many to choose from. i love looking at watches and i own six myself.. so i think about buying a tissot automatic watch. They are nice watches so whats your guys opinions, what one should i get whats the best value for the money.. also like Hamilton watches.. then as soon as i get that i am going to get a bell and ross watch but thats getting ahead of myself lol. thanks for the help

·
Super Moderator
16,883 Posts

I'm quite pleased with the quality- both inside and out- on my PRS-516. And would love to own more Tissots (this is my third), but I'll agree that the looks don't agree with too many dress styles. Models like the Visodate, T-Tempo, or the PR 100 will work with just about anything.

As for value, well, let's face it. We're not talking Patek Philippe vs. Vacheron Constantin here. Just look for the one that looks best on your wrist for the best price. But be careful about prices that are too good. Always buy from a Tissot Authorized Dealer. If you must shop online, Tissot even has a feature where you can type in a site's URL to find out whether or not that site is approved by Tissot.

·
Banned
28,290 Posts
Either you've done your homework on Tissot and Hamilton or you catch on mighty quick. Most of the watches either offer are excellent buys. :thumbup1: I would add Christopher Ward to your list of potential candidates.

I would opt for the Bell and Ross. They are unique and you'll stand out in a crowd full of Rolexes.
I think most longer term WIS would not award Bell & Ross the "Best Value" title. Of course, they rank higher than Jonny Sonbul and Aximum, but it ain't hard to beat them.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks

thanks for the help, i bught another tissiot i got for a good price off of ebay, just needs some cleaning. and i am looking at another one that might need a little TLC but have a watch guy that can do that, at ben bridge.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.