WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody! I'm not a Rolex owner yet but have always wanted one. Ultimately the model I'd love to own is either 16618LB or LN. But of couse the more gold the more expensive. So in the short term 16613LB or LN will work just fine. In my proffesion I can't wear wedding rings or jewelery. I am a CNC programmer/Machinist by trade but after work or on the weekends I'm good to go. Even if I had no idea how iconic a Rolex was I would still be able to tell it was something special just by looking at the craftsmanship and quality of the time piece.:001_smile:

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Good to see you here. You'll have to get down to the Community Forum and make the acquaintance of LimeNine9r, another CNC programmer.
As to wearing the Rolex to work, I wore one while doing a body off the frame restoration of a muscle car, while building a chopper and while building an ultralight airplane. It is very difficult to hurt one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice to meet you sky pilot. Alright! Another car guy. I have a few big boy toys also. A 1968 mustang and something most people including corvette people are not familar with. A 1990 Corvette ZR-1 the original 4 cam 32 valve LT5 corvette from hell. It's a keeper for sure. As far as wearing a nice watch to work, I could probably get away with it now since I only spend 50% of my time on the shop floor these days. The rest of the time is spent in the office writing programs. I'll have to go to the main forum and make a formal introduction.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.