WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got hired for a customer service to pick up a phone. It was extremely embarrassed when a customer asked me what is the difference between the two watch winders we sold- Heiden vs Eilux.

I really cannot tell him in detail since I do not have much knowledge. I told him that eilux winder is quiet than heiden. He wants to know about the motor...

My question is: What is the difference between heiden and eilux in term of motor or internal deal...

Thank you for your kind help

·
Premium Member
24,984 Posts
I got hired for a customer service to pick up a phone. It was extremely embarrassed when a customer asked me what is the difference between the two watch winders we sold- Heiden vs Eilux.

I really cannot tell him in detail since I do not have much knowledge. I told him that eilux winder is quiet than heiden. He wants to know about the motor...

My question is: What is the difference between heiden and eilux in term of motor or internal deal...

Thank you for your kind help
I'm very familiar with Eilux (have a review on one of the models coming out shortly) but had not heard of Heiden. Heiden is apparently located in California, but their winders bear a strong resemblance to low-end Asian made winders I've seen on eBay. I'm guessing they have a private label/rebadging deal with one or more of the low-end Asian watch winder manufacturers. Eilux is also Asian made, but is of better quality than most.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'm very familiar with Eilux (have a review on one of the models coming out shortly) but had not heard of Heiden. Heiden is apparently located in California, but their winders bear a strong resemblance to low-end Asian made winders I've seen on eBay. I'm guessing they have a private label/rebadging deal with one or more of the low-end Asian watch winder manufacturers. Eilux is also Asian made, but is of better quality than most.
Thanks John for the reply. I can't wait for your review to come out. I answered the customer that Eilux is a more high end but Heiden quality is reliable. Cannot go wrong with either winders. But I guess thats not what he wanted to hear. He want to know the difference between these two brands in term of motor... :blushing:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts