WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Rolex Fans!

WTF isn't the only site which has been refreshed - if you haven't already, please do visit the newly redesigned Rolex Reference Page at www.rolexreferencepage.com. :thumbup:

Not only has the look and layout of the site been refreshed, it also has some new content as well. :001_tt1:

Enjoy - and please do let me know your thoughts!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I think that this particular style of board is the easiest to use of all of the message boards that I have ever been a part of, particularly the search function. Two thumbs up from me, even though it is still early.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I've been waiting all day to see our new home. Crisp and clean, I like that very much. :thumbup1:

Thanks John for all these efforts and money to make our place comfy.

Marc

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
John: It looks great; but, the part about the LV was sad. I hope you decide to add it to your collection again someday. ;)
I think he's circling the LV wagon again.. It's only a matter of time before we convice him & he sees the true ways.... :wink: :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think that this particular style of board is the easiest to use of all of the message boards that I have ever been a part of, particularly the search function. Two thumbs up from me, even though it is still early.
One of the main reasons why I selected vBulletin. Thanks much!

It is early yet...we've been working out some kinks over the past few weeks but all seems to be functioning well.

·
Premium Member
24,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think he's circling the LV wagon again.. It's only a matter of time before we convice him & he sees the true ways.... :wink: :thumbup:

I dunno....I'm pretty "over the moon" with my new/old Submariner:

·
Registered
262 Posts
John:

Congrats on the new site! It's a privilege to be discussing watches in our new home with a great bunch of people.

Gary

·
Banned
10 Posts
Sweet new sight.........very sweet and CLEAN.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts