WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I know this is a rather obscure question but here goes. I have seen a range of watches in a spanish jewellers.
Prices are around €150.00. I could only see the label which I think said "Odenia Swiss". I have googled this name and looked on ebay but no success. The range consists of fairly small dials of around 30mm and all are on leather straps. The edges of the dials are quite ornate and resemble Raymond Weil design. Not much to go on but you never know. Thanks Jack.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Never heard of such a name. I did a google search to help you out and came up with Rodania Swiss. Not sure if that is what your looking for.
Hi ulackfocus. No indeed there is no photo, a little difficult to take one without a camera. In any event I was in the jewellers shop and would have been awkward.

·
Super Moderator
16,568 Posts
Well, I found one, anyway.

Indicators point to it being one of the innumerable fashion watch lables out there.
It is quartz. Seller is asking 62 Euros in used condition.
I'm not too impressed with it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Comet Hunter, you are a star. I agree the one you have shown is pretty awful. The range I saw were really nice looking watches and certainly looked more expensive than the asking price. Thanks again for your time and trouble. Regards Jack

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.