WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Happy Memorial Day 2012 America!...
A Solom day of reflection, remembrance & honor
to those Veterans who served and gave there all, past & present in the Wars & conflicts that America's Servicemen have fought in, for the cause of freedom!

May we Remember & Thank them with all we do, and uphold the Honor of Freedom that so many have given there lives for, and may we also think upon our current troops around the globe and pray for them in the tribute that they so rightfully deserve.

In Patriotic Honor, I'm wearing these NOS Red White & Blue colors this weekend and on Monday, Memorial Day 2012-

Thanks,
Semper Fi, and may God Bless America-
Jim

·
Registered
76 Posts
Happy Memorial Day 2012 America!...
A Solom day of reflection, remembrance & honor
to those Veterans who served and gave there all, past & present in the Wars & conflicts that America's Servicemen have fought in, for the cause of freedom!

May we Remember & Thank them with all we do, and uphold the Honor of Freedom that so many have given there lives for, and may we also think upon our current troops around the globe and pray for them in the tribute that they so rightfully deserve.

In Patriotic Honor, I'm wearing these NOS Red White & Blue colors this weekend and on Monday, Memorial Day 2012-

Thanks,
Semper Fi, and may God Bless America-
Jim
I'm with you Jimmy :thumbup:

A big kudo to all who have and are serving from any country; we appreciate what you did or are doing.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Pete & I wish all of our friends in Canada & around the Globe...

the same wishes, with Peace and Blessings from above!
:thumbup1:

Cheers,
Jim

·
Banned
39 Posts
+1

I am with you Petey on all service men and women in all countries who serve and protect!
I'm with you Jimmy :thumbup:

A big kudo to all who have and are serving from any country; we appreciate what you did or are doing.

·
Banned
39 Posts
Monday, I will also wear red white and blue on my wrist. Nothing like a bullet proof

Seiko 009 Po.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Happy Memorial Day to all the servicemen and women whose service and sacrifice kept this world better.

Cheers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts