WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a great day my friend! I hope your wife will let you play with your new GMT a bit on this special day. :laugh::lol:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Haha, thanks John. She's out of town, so I supposed I could sneak a few minutes on the wrist. At home.... In the room where I keep it.....

Since today is a special day for me, I'm wearing my 15210 SS Date. I love this thing - it's so handsome and goes well with a suit!

Thanks for the kind wishes!!! I was hoping to see one of these threads for me!!

·
Banned
18,140 Posts
Mr IDrive

MANY HAPPY RETURNS

Let's Rock N Roll 'cos it's our joint

Enjoy your day, drive safely and be well now

Z
N

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Thanks Houston!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Happy B-day IDrive:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Regards
Bob:D

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Thanks Timefinder, Bob, and Diver88!!!

Incidentally, on my birthday, my Dad offered to buy me a 16613. I told him I'm waiting to see if they refresh it soon. Then, he decided he wanted a WG DD Presidential, for which I am now hunting! He's thrilled about the "day" function citing something about getting old and forgetting which day it was... It was a Rolex-kind-of-day!

:)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
ALAS Slife!!! The weather in Ohio has turned nasty, and there is a lot of snow, ice, and worst of all: SALT on the roads. So, my M5's currently being prepped for winter storage. :(

Thanks for the kind wishes though! I'll only be driving it one last time this season to the place where it is stored...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts