WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...as I'm going to have the following models listed in the Sales forum very soon. :wink:

coral Essex (serviced, refinished dial, coral buckle)
AGN Bagley (serviced, refinished dial)
AGN Lawrence (serviced)
ygf Dixon (serviced, original luminous dial)
coral Ross (serviced, refinished dial w/rhodium numerals, coral expansion band)
AGN Clark (serviced, Hamilton strap & buckle)
AGN ygf Webster (serviced)
edit: AGN Russell (serviced)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Why buy one of Tom's crusty "old Hamiltons" when you can have this more modern one. :laugh:

1965 Hamilton Whitney for sale

Actually, having seen the quality of Tom's watches, I'm sure any one of them is worth giving out a few less Christmas presents to loved ones in order to save up for them.
:001_wub:

Reactions: salleh and Indyago

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I'll trade my Whitney for something... what have you got? A Rutledge would be sweet, or maybe one of your spare Ovals? :001_tt1:

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
I would like to treat myself to a single Christmas watch. I think I need to augment my early 30's collection although a coral Ross and Essex have eluded my grasp so far.:huh:

·
Registered
186 Posts
I sent you a PM and I am interested in your watch. You probably thought it's another one of those internet scam sending you a PM. I am new to this forum and I just bought myself a Hamilton Jazzmaster H324150. I started doing research and found this forum. I got excited knowing that there are some vintage one available at far less money than what I paid for my new watch. I came from a Seiko owner and really never heard of Hamilton. I started looking at watches to passed on to my kids and thought I should buy an Omega "James Bond", but the store owner have showed me the Hamilton series and told me that for the money - I will get more value. Anyway, I am in Canada and I don't know if you could ship it to me. I hope you don't take this as a scam.
Mario
Be very careful about buying vintage Hamiltons. It becomes an addiction really, really quickly. :scared:

The square Jazzmaster is a beauty - great choice!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I second coastcat's remark .....I myself have fallen under the spell of Hamiltons .....I buy them to resell them ...but after getting to know just a fraction of what the guys in this forum know about Hamiltons, it's hard for me to say anything even half as nice about other affordable watches .....

....Oh I like a lot of other watches style, but as for the out and out quality of AMerican watches ..you really have to give it to Hamiltons .....and there are so many killer gorgeous models ....every decade and year in and year out .....Hamilton came out with some unique and stellar looking watches ......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts