WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a price list for Hamilton's straps? I want to know if it pays to buy them or if they're overpriced.

Banned
OK guys (and gals)...if we want to recoomend an AD we should do it through a PM if they are not a sponsor, yes? I was not aware of this previously or would not have done so recently. Where do we find a list of WTF sponsors?

Banned
OK guys (and gals)...if we want to recoomend an AD we should do it through a PM if they are not a sponsor, yes? I was not aware of this previously or would not have done so recently. Where do we find a list of WTF sponsors?
From the main page of WTF, scroll down past the forum lists and you will see banner ads for all of our sponsors.

Registered
I thought in the USA, Hamilton OEM leather straps started at $40. At least that what my local AD casually mentioned at a recent visit.

If you ever go by Singapore, you may want to check out their Swatch Service Center on Orchard Rd. Their OEM Hamilton strap prices are a lot lower than US prices.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.