WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anything about this particular model?

9458 is the number on back of watch. is this where I look for the model

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
I'm not aware of any available source of info for those models. There may be one or two people here who might be able to answer any specific questions you might have.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Is this your watch below?

(seller photo)

It's the only reference to a Hamilton Saville I could find on the swamp. If so, looks like a 1980's quartz model. This would have been made the the Swatch group, which bought Hamilton in the 70's. If not, you will be able to get more information from those that frequent this forum by posting a photo of your watch. Instructions on how to post photos should be in one of the trends at the top of the forum page.

Mark S.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks just like this except for a leather band. Where would I go to see? swatch?

Is this your watch below?

(seller photo)

It's the only reference to a Hamilton Saville I could find on the swamp. If so, looks like a 1980's quartz model. This would have been made the the Swatch group, which bought Hamilton in the 70's. If not, you will be able to get more information from those that frequent this forum by posting a photo of your watch. Instructions on how to post photos should be in one of the trends at the top of the forum page.

Mark S.

·
Registered
719 Posts
There's a tread at the top of the Forum page titled "Vintage Hamilton Collector's Reference - Models and Catalogs". If you open the thread and scroll to bottom, you'll see all the Hamilton watch Catalog's listed. However, I believe they newest one is from the mid-70's.

I've seen some catalog pages from the 80's posted on this forum in the past. Perhaps some members will be along shortly and will have a catalog photo of your watch.

Mark S.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts