WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New arrival...Hamilton Petite Seconds Jazzmaster

Good things do sometimes come to those who wait. In this case, a watch I really liked and wanted to add to my collection arrived non-functioning and the vendor did not have a replacement watch. I chose to take advantage of the vendors warranty for the repair and I'm glad I did. I have to admit the wait for the return of a watch in for repair is excruciating but I have to say this wait has been worth every minute.
Meet the Hamilton Jazzmaster Petite Seconds with the ETA 2895-2 27-jewel movement.

The Petite Seconds model H32555557 is a pretty much typical medium size Jazzmaster.
41mm case diameter, polished and brushed finish
11mm thickness
Sapphire scratch resistant crystal
Screw-in sapphire crystal see-through back
Dark brown embosed alligator leather strap with logoed pin buckle
It was returned to me from repair with a sheet explaining the movement had been serviced, timed, and tested for water resistance and included a Watch Expert II print out stating the timing and water resistance testing results.

This is not a watch that is heavy on the lume, but it does have a nice conservative wrist presence and I received several positive comments on my first wearing to work today.

Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
That's a sweet setup mate.

I'm glad people were noticing it on your wrist. the couple of people who have noticed my Jazzy have been equally as complimentary.

The Modern Hamilton is certainly a mid price point bargain. Well done.

cheers,

Sean

1 - 4 of 4 Posts