WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum (my first forum actually) and I have a question I'm hoping to get some insight on. I recently purchased a frogman H777460 titanium. I was interested on changing the bezel to the polished one instead of the brushed one with the two magnifiers. I can't seem to find ANY information on where get one or how to do it. Please help. I apologize in advance if this post is on the wrong thread. Any and all help would be GREATLY appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
Heya,

you'll have to find out the respective part numbers. This should be as simple as strolling down to the local AD and inquiring or possibly emailing Hamilton themselves.

If you have the part number it's a simple matter for the AD to get the replacement part.

Unfortunately I'm not aware of any documentation that's publicly available that shows part numbers.

I hope this has been helpful.

cheers,

·
Super Moderator
16,892 Posts
Have you:
(A) E-mailed Hamilton with this question?
or
(B) Asked your nearest Hamilton Authorized Dealer to order a bezel for you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I emailed Hamilton but they have yet to respond. I searched online but couldnt find a part number for the bezel. Anywho, thanks for the advice guys. Can someone tell me where I can post a list of my watches? like the other forum members that have their list at the end of there posts? Just curious. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Can someone tell me where I can post a list of my watches? like the other forum members that have their list at the end of there posts? Just curious. Thanks.
Just below the red bar in the banner at the top of the page, there is an icon for "settings". Select the "general settings" option and scroll down to "edit signature" in the left column.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.