WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven't been as excited about a watch in quite a while..But this one I really like. Quite a simple watch...2824-2 ETA

Saphire crystal, and I really like the clean dial with large applied numbers and "gear cog" bezel..

SS bracelet with rubber coated center links...

The crown guard is one that really attracted me to this piece (crown pulled out for this shot)...Probably not for everyone...

Case is a 40mm but plays larger because of the guard 42mm inc guard , 45mm incl crown...

Butta on the wrist !

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Very nice watch. You will end up having this in your regular rotation in a short period. I love my Frogman and it is worn at least once every couple of weeks in my rotation.

enjoy it.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice watch. You will end up having this in your regular rotation ina short period. I live my Frogman and it is worn at least once every couple of weeks in my rotation.

enjoy it.
I've seen it :001_tt1: (your Frogman)...I have it on my shortlist ! Thanks!

·
Banned
5,421 Posts
Those are great looking watches.
There is a white dial version at an AD in my area that has been tempting me.
If I see a black dial there I may cave!!
Enjoy!!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts

A certain tv network has one for $999 with 5 payments minus any discounts. It is on a strap but a very nice model.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A certain tv network has one for $999 with 5 payments minus any discounts. It is on a strap but a very nice model.
You are evil! Damn you! How'd the Steppenwolf(sp?) song go?........"G.D. the pusher man"......You ARE the pusherman!:cursing:

But I'll post some pics !:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Real nice pickup.Very clean looking dial easy to read.Wear and use it well.Always wanted
to add some Hammys to my collection.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Exquisite.

·
Banned
5,421 Posts

I've seen these models on line for very reasonable prices AND with a real manufacturers warranty.
No VP's but less $$$ and Mfg. warranty.
Happy shopping!!:D

·
Registered
67 Posts
That's an awesome looking watch! May I ask where one can get this particular Hamilton model?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Great looking timepiece, an everyday wear. The kind so many of us would love to own! Congratulations on a fine addition.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I like it, except for the crown guard.

I know they want to do something different (and kudos to them for doing it), but the crown guard, and to a far lesser extent the date aperture placement are a bit off for me...

VERY nice otherwise- clean and simple, they way I like it!

Neat combination of rubber and steel in the bracelet as well. I assume the center links are metal, wrapped in rubber?:confused1:

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I like it, except for the crown guard.

I know they want to do something different (and kudos to them for doing it), but the crown guard, and to a far lesser extent the date aperture placement are a bit off for me...

VERY nice otherwise- clean and simple, they way I like it!

Neat combination of rubber and steel in the bracelet as well. I assume the center links are metal, wrapped in rubber?:confused1:

Yes...center links are wrapped in rubber.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts