WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened to it? That was the original forum that made me decide to join. Yes I know you will say it moved to American Vintage Watch Forum, personal I like the Hamilton Forum back. What do other members think?

·
Banned
28,291 Posts
It didn't get the necessary traffic to remain open, and what little posting it did get was vintage. Unfortunately changes needed to be made and when push came to shove it was eliminated. You'll find plenty of Hamilton talk on the American Vintage Forum, along with other brands.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It didn't get the necessary traffic to remain open, and what little posting it did get was vintage. Unfortunately changes needed to be made and when push came to shove it was eliminated. You'll find plenty of Hamilton talk on the American Vintage Forum, along with other brands.
Thanks for the quick response, I still like that forum it made it easy to research and learn about Hamilton's as well as the Bulova Forum great stuff.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
As much as I lament the loss of the Hamilton Forum, I think it was the right move based on it's latest traffic numbers. I think the vintage Hamilton discussion will fit nicely into the Vintage American Forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.